1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 My 1299 Has Arrived :-)

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by SCB, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Sorry for the lack of replies...

The "full" clear protection was £250 and done through P&H. They use someone externally so not sure who it was I'm afraid.

Thanks for the tips on the chain / lock :thumbsup: Don't worry, I've been checking out chain and lock reviews on YouTube over the past few weeks and it's all being replaced very very soon :blush: That chain was what I had left over from my last bike, that's the only reason it's in use.

The garage door has 4 separate deadlocks. 2 that go into the frame at the top, and the other 2 go into the floor. Plus it has the standard door locks which have upgraded anti-tamper plates, so you can't get anywhere near the door latches. I'm not in any way complacent and well aware of what can happen, but it is pretty secure. If thieves can get through that door, then it won't matter too much what chain I use, however as said, it's all being updated anyway :blush: There's also a disc lock (not pictured) and the standard steering lock in use. Realistically, there isn't much more I could do to secure it in that garage.

I'm only 320 miles in so far. Must get those up so I can get that first service done and get her properly unleashed as I'm obviously being respectful of the 6k rpm limit...

Decided I'm going to be looking for an Akrapovic, if anyone knows of one being sold that's in very good condition, please let me know :thumbsup:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information