1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my 97 748bp so far

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by chizel, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Top marks for effort

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. This old thread was part of the great Nukin' wars of 2017 wiv me lil buddy :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  3. Is this thread still visible @chizel
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. He cant focus cos he's pissed :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Ah, there it is :thinkingface:

6. A shame so many photo's were lost using phot bucket.
    Steve

7. i never used photo bucket. they just got disappeared...

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. That's odd.
    Screenshot_20200222_200221_com.android.chrome.jpg

9. really odd!!! ive always just taken pics and uploaded em straight from my phone the here... why are there still a few pics? also even if the photo bucket thing stopped working, it dont explain where the 20 odd pages of banter went!

10. Looks cool mate. Read from start. How often do you get out in it now?

11. ive not ridden it in 3 years... had the lil crash 50 feet from my house on it that resulted in 3 breaks in my leg and 5 months of work... i was back on bikes as soon as i could be but wont ride the 748 till its back to its former glory.. ive just dropped the forks today and if i can i will be getting them, the mag wheels and the damaged paint work sorted in the next few weeks... i could ride it today if i had tax and what not but i cant be seen on a ugly bike...
    and before you start, the scrambler isnt ugly.... it just isnt really a bike....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. All the worst crashes seem to happen close to home. Mine certainly have.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. 10-15 mph crash 50 feet from my drive way!!!! ive been lucky and have had very few offs on the road but the one before this, i was doing 60 mph when a car did a u turn and i had to bail out, i brushed of a fair amount of speed before i hit tarmac but still did a complete 360 degree sumersault then slid for 20 feet or so... not a scratch... in jeans and shirt.. luck of the draw

Do Not Sell My Personal Information