1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Angel Is A Centrefold (as Well As Being Front Cover)

Discussion in '851 / 888' started by Bridgland, Apr 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Just did their 3 mags for a fiver deal , see how I find them instead of ordering just the 888 edition .

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thank you Clarkey

3. Hope you enjoy it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I ordered the 3 mag deal and they came from the June edition when the 888 was May!! Went to order May , out of stock paid for digital edition and i can't load the app onto my pad. Loaded app onto wife's pad and it won't download now had refund . So, has anyone got one they have read that's under the bed I can buy off them please?

5. How did I miss this thread

Beautiful/stunning
    What more can you say
    :heart_eyes:

6. I can send you the article in screen dumps if thats any help. Drop me an email in PM.

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Just sent you the images from the magazine article....enjoy.

8. Thanks DB. I plan on keeping this one for ever.....just need to think about which of my daughters gets it in my will!!!

• Love You Love You x 1
  9. There will be a loving home here if you can’t decide :blush:

10. Thanks Chris just saw it. Thanks for the offer Glen . Started a conversation then saw Chris' pics. Great stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Also , think I'll keep the subscription for the magazine going as it really good. I now fancy a 90 s wsb stable ☺ muzzy zx7r , 0w01 yamaha, rc30, and a yzf750 ! In my dreams but starting with an 888 is a great start.

12. Great work. I was in discussions with the previous owner about buying it as it was reasonably local to me but didn’t commit quickly enough and the rest is (your) history. I’d never have done as good a job as you with restoring it. Hats off to you and for documenting it all on a dedicated website. Keep it forever :upyeah:

13. Cheers GG. I know I paid handsomely for the bike, so sorry for snagging it, but it was honest and needed some TLC and I needed a project. My wife keeps saying I have spent a fortune on the restoration, but, as I don't plan on selling the 888, it is a pure pleasure to have it in the family.

Also the bike wasn't too far from my folks who are over near Lochgilphead.

14. Thanks to a very kind member of this great forum a copy of the mag arrived in the post a couple of weeks ago.
    Great write up and beautiful bike.

15. Cheers Irish. Unfortunately she is forkless at the moment after a blown fork seal. Hope to get her back together at the weekend.....weather looks good.

16. Hi Chris just a quick note to say thank you very much for documenting this superb Ducati project.

I'm not very experienced in working of Dukes but it is obvious for all to see what a beautiful body of work has be done on this gorgeous machine.

Thanks again,

Dave

17. Dave - I have always tinkered with mechanical things. This is the first project I undertook to this sort of level and with the skills of people for the engine and paintwork, I feel we have done a very nice job putting her back to her best.

Get the books and get your tools out, just know your limits and it will be fun.

Chris

Do Not Sell My Personal Information