1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Baines Imola

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by Dave, Mar 12, 2017.

1. I'm quite hairy, if it helps you can have it next time I shave?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just the standard ones I'm guessing. Tell me about FCRs @Wassy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dave....don't mess about with FCRs......you will spend a lot of dosh buying/ sorting them etc, for what? A load of bother, more oil changes than you need (they p*ss fuel into the engine) and a slight increase in road use performance.

Stick to the OEM carbs with a Dynojet Stage 2 kit fitted - it will be just as beneficial and easier to set up.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The current owner is off on holiday on Wednesday and I'm working every day between now and then so the only way I can collect it is to drive to London on Tuesday instead of taking the train and then collect it on the way home after work in my van. The things we do for love eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. I've asked about Steve and no other owners have surfaced ... I guess they don't do the Internet :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. I understand the concerns around FCRs as I have had them now for a while and still tweaking with them as Ive been setting them up myself. However my bike absolutely flies when its on song. Its got high comp 92mm pistons too however.

9. Some nice video of number 01

10. Yep - that's his bike in the videos

11. Nice.. If twere me though, I'd spray those cambelt covers grey or black.
    They are just too dominant in silver...

12. I think you mean carbon.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I agree they look better in black so I'll be changing them ... and a few other bits 'n' bobs as well probably. Suspension will doubtless need to be sorted - new oil and springs or a cartridge kit for the front. I have no idea how rebuildable the rear shocks are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. The rear shocks can be rebuilt

• Like Like x 2
  15. IMG_1461.PNG

Looks like the one in the brochure article you posted ?

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information