1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My D16 In Bike Magazine!

Discussion in 'D16 Desmosedici RR' started by Dave, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Are you still using it @Dave since you hit the 15,000 mark? I thought I remembered you saying you were using it more sparingly these days. I may have dreamt that though. :Bag:

I'll be buying Bike to read with interest. :upyeah: Did you supply them with any pics of the big service or your adventures, or are they only using the ones they took? :Snaphappy:

2. Bike will only use their own photos ... probably just one of them with a few paragraphs. The same article on "exotica that actually gets used" will feature a few bikes and their owners. I wouldn't spend out on the mag just for that one snippet on me and my bike TBH.

Last year I solely used the 888 SP4. This year it was due to be the turn of the 996SPS but that was before the Baines Imola came into the mix. All winter I've been using my Africa Twin ... I still need to decide which Duke to bring out this year and take to the Bristol Italian Auto Moto festival as its first day out. The SPS needs new belts so that is out of the running ... so it will either be the SP4, the D16 or the Imola. Most likely the latter if I can pick it up and get my hipster beard sorted in time ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. Nice problems to have. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information