1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Ducati Complete Registration Link

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Android853sp, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Same here but went in via the Ducati website instead to check my details.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I did that but no mention of completing the registration process. Andy

3. I got three e mails One from the FBI telling me they are going to release my 15 million lottery win the next from Ducati and the last from Apple about my complaint.

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. That’s nothing, I have a long lost relative who lived and died in Hong Kong, I didn’t even know about, so as long as I pay the legal fees of £10,000, I can secure the 7 to 8 figure sum instead of it going to the state. I have offered my 888 as collateral as I know they like the number 8 over there!

:p

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Well I'm going to claim my 15 million buy your 888 and that John player Desmosidici

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Me too....took me to my Ducati login in page.
    just waiting to hear if I've won a Panigale Speciale V4 :rolleyes::)

#26 Dave L, Jun 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I got the email today, I think it was to confirm my winning a Mutley, I'm not sure as I couldn't remember my password. When I clicked the forgotten password link, Ducati a message in cyrilic. Oh well its only a Mutley...

duc.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. A nice lady calls you from the factory to tell you that you've won a bike, I should know :D

• Like Like x 4
  9. received email too.
    Checked link via google & deleted.

10. Rob on UKMOC flagged this also but I think most have ignored it. As said, it looks like a confirmatory nudge to make sure you are still here, a post-Covid thing maybe?

11. To all who were suspicious of the link .... you did the right thing *
    To Ducati and Salesforce .... you did a crap job and made yourselves look like amateurs ..... or even scammers .

Someone at Ducati HQ needs to wear the pointy hat with a "D" on it , or be sent to the naughty corner .
    It's common for companies to use third-party firms for menial jobs such as data collection , follow-ups etc.
    but shoddy work has a negative impact on the brand .
    There should have been clear notification to Ducati customers about the use of Salesforce .

* people who do the wrong thing , and trash their systems , give me steady work ..... :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Let's see if they bother to reply
    upload_2020-6-25_9-49-22.png

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. I got a reply -- please see below
    upload_2020-6-25_15-50-12.png

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Yep also in the Netherlands everybody got the email
    But the funny thing was that i had a email conversation with the Ducati-helpdesk a week before this email, i had some problems with the papers of my Bike at Ducati-com.

#34 appsappy, Jun 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  15. I got the email too, but thought it was suspect so deleted it.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information