1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Ducati Finally Turned Up

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by RossBie, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Welcome to the forum, great looking bike!

2. Love it , welcome dude.

3. Thanks Dave, Central North Island (Rotorua)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for all the welcome notes guys.

5. That is a good looking bike, like the wheels

6. hope you have better weather than we have here on the Isle of Man!!!!!!

7. Thanks Steve, I liked the livery in the pics before I purchased, however was not completely sold with the wheels. I am pleased to say they look better in the flesh.

8. 15 days into Autumn, still excellent riding weather, still good during the day but its getting cooler in the evening and the hours daylight after work are getting less

9. Jeez, that’s not loud at all is it! RotoVegas eh. I’m jealous as an ex Tauranga native. I miss all those glorious Kiwi roads and views. Have fun on the run, whilst making glorious desmo vee twin noises.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yeah I like it here, although I can be considered biased! No point in going quietly! :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lovely bike. Part kiwi here. My family are all on the Hibiscus coast (red beach)

12. :upyeah:

13. G'Day RossBie, nice machine for those marvellous roads. Most of my trips (visiting friends in Tauranga) have been around this time of year, warm compared to uk but not too hot in leathers.

14. Thanks, yeah I know what you mean. After putting them on you end up stuck to them by the time you throw your leg over the bike! Yes a nice time of year to ride, not too hot but warm enough to get some decent heat in the tyres.

15. Thanks Dave, Central North, Rotorua

• Like Like x 1
  16. Do you have rubbish bins could we have a picture please you can include your bike :D

Welcome into our mad house

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information