1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Fav Pic Of My Bike

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Wazza, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Valencia is a very photogenic place

2. Helps its quite sunny too lol. I agree though great city. I also have one in front of the Mestella which i like very much being of the soccerball persuasion.

3. I remember a couple of years ago taking quite a few with my TT , can't remember the names of the buildings ( prob never knew) but they make great backdrops ,,,,, and the beaches

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. image.jpg She peeking out the garage in the middle of summer cause it's bloody raining again

• Like Like x 4
  5. At least she has company, a lovely red bin. I love what you have done there, great composition and use of colour.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. do you not think the polyester red of the bin clashes with the painted red of the Ducati?

7. Good job the bin wasn't green or he would have had to buy a Kawasaki to match it!:weary_face:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. IMG_20130308_171709.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  9. Thanks
    That's why I got that bin it's my garage bin sad I d admit

10. And one that reminds me of some great times IMG_1080.JPG Old bike but one of my favs IMG_0953.JPG The one I let get away and only one I regret IMG_1263.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  11. I'll just leave these here.

441kb.jpg

rsz_1rsz_DSC00290.jpg

12. IMG_0065.JPG Getting bike ready for Brands on Wednesday.
    They look so much better without number plate gubbins etc.

IMG_0064.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  13. @RickyX I tried removing all the number plate stuff from my 1198 and found it a right ball bag endEd up stripping half the bike down did you find that?

14. @cookster in a word...no. It took about 10 minutes.

Reason being:
    When I fitted the carbon race seat unit, I thought "this is a right ball bag compared to my 916" so I did some mods:
    LED light and indicators attached directly to Evotech tail tidy.
    Made a "quick release" loom that plugs in under the seat for all the lighting.
    Seat unit attached at back with a single Dzus fastener ( although it doesn't need removing to detach tail tidy and lights).

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. IMG_1239.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  16. Moody...atmospheric...strange fuel cap...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. One from yesterday's ride... The triumph had a fall and was out of commission, so this is a pic of her waiting for a ride back into town. The 899 is mine and performed flawlessly... :heart:

IMG_5993.JPG

18. This was taken on 22 Dec 2016, about an hour after it had been delivered. :grinning:
    IMG_0553.JPG

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information