1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My First Ad Is Out... :-)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Dec 6, 2017.

1. And the Ducati Forum get a mention o_O
    ...also in the news there is a V4 Ducati evidently, who'd have though it :eek:

IMG_3701.JPG

IMG_3702.JPG

• Like Like x 21
  2. Good luck :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Nice one, good luck.
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Looks good Stu! Good luck fella :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Just cricked my neck trying to look at your ad.
    ‘Hello, is that Slater & Gordon?’
    GLWS.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Turn the magazine round then o_O

7. Great:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. be interesting to get an update on the ROI :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Congratz'

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Can’t, my lawyer has told me not to move

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Nice one, hope it bring new customers and nice to mention the forum.

Do not even know how to write this so I won't step on anyone's toes(redactor/editor) ...but advertising next to a picture of a recently passed away young racer. Or is it only just me struggling to read the advert right next to Dan Hogarty's picture?

12. Yes, a bit unfortunate, but it's the luck of the draw - I chose that format as it gets placed on an article page and doesn't get lost in a page of ads.
    Very sad about Dan...

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Good luck

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. No mention of discounts?

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. Congrats mte I hope it helps to create record sales for you and your business..

I must say I like the picture on the left of the feature page showing the 4 heavily disguised Council workers who appear to be hard at work on the bike! Well sorry no that’s in fact wrong! One at work and the obligatory 3 busy watching...

X

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Congratulations and well done you.
    The boy done good! :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. All the best Stu....

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. From a business point of view it’s gotta be good because it’s a page lots of people will spend more time looking at perhaps?

19. NO doubt about it, my 998S and 999R were different bikes after doing the Exact cable upgrade.
    Stu has been very helpful with advice. Would not hesitate to recommend his products.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  20. On a slightly related topic - what's happened to Performance Bikes? I've tried to get hold of a copy over the last few months but none of the shops that used to stock it have it any more (WH Smith, local Co-op being typical).

Do Not Sell My Personal Information