1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My First Ad Is Out... :-)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Dec 6, 2017.

1. I subscribe, but see it in Tesco all the time - surprising if it's not in WH Smiths

2. I subscribe as well so it gets delivered. I get digital copies of PB and MCN but PB is the only one I still get a paper copy of as well as it's got a lot of good content that I like to dump the ipad and sit down over a coffee and magazine old days style :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. I have looked and looked and can’t see the advert for rent an EU bird :D :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I'll send you some links chick, one would suit you well :):upyeah:

5. I saw that last night while I was reading PB... it’s by far and away the best bit of the mag. PB under Newbigging is not great. Binning off McPint in favour of McWilliams made me sad. Not as sad as the articles though. My 999 (in its former guise as the steed of @yellowducmaniac) was in last month though, so that’s alright.

I bought Fast Bikes this month, that’s much worse.

Are you a millionaire yet @Exige from the business?

6. I can only find PB in a two for one package with Bike, so they can go f themselves if they think I’m paying money for that.

7. Still working full time :joy:

8. Have you seen an increase in enquiries/business @Exige ?

9. @RickyX

Don't know if you went ahead with subscribing yesterday but I got an email with this in this morning...

upload_2017-12-10_7-26-39.png

Discount code works too :upyeah: Was planning to subscribe yesterday but ended up being too busy all day... Done this morning though, it's nice when things work out that way :)

Capture.JPG

#31 Ben Mallinson, Dec 10, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Not yet no, but December sales are usually very low, time will tell I guess :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information