1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My First Ducati

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Kylezx7r, Jun 14, 2020.

1. They ain't great mate, you can just change the peg if you don't want to go the rearset route.

2. I’ll go with rearsets, I have some good trade accounts so can get them at the right prices

• Like Like x 1
  3. Light tech look great (personal opinion).:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yeah I agree. top quality kit aswell

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome to the forum, love the 1198.

6. Welcome along bud great looking machine.

7. I wouldnt bother with the eliminator - just get it mapped....it can be deleted at that point.....less stuff plugged in makes everything simpler...

8. Who are people using for mapping the Ducati’s ? I use Paul at Dynobike for mapping my race bikes but not sure if he can do the Italian stuff I’ll have to phone and ask him

9. Welcome to the Forum Kyle:upyeah:
    Ive used DUC-EE elimators from vizi-tech.com in the States. Also about £40 and great service. Not sure about the 1198 but assume it’s the same principle but I also totally removed the big lump of metal that is the servo motor.

10. Welcome buddy. Made the same choice last year and got an 1198 as my first Ducati.

11. Hello, lovely bike

12. I use cjs racing in Bristol mate , he works out of louigi motos work shop.

13. Decided to get a local detailing lad in to give the 1198 a proper clean and bling it up

16870A4D-863D-4A75-951E-E93043F47EF9.jpeg

14. The Ohlins shock I ordered arrived today so took it straight into the workshop for a strip, service and rebuild with a new spring. It’s as good as new now and can’t wait to get it fitted

F4277DD2-1AE5-4D94-BEC3-F121870508CF.jpeg

A27A0192-A0C6-45F9-A3F7-83EB878DDF99.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information