1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

998 My First Duke :)

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Bobagoat46, Feb 18, 2020.

1. I have a 7000 mile proper yellow one that I'll be selling later in the year(when I can be arsed) how much did you pay for yours :eyes:
    PM me if you don't want to go public :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I would be interested on cost (if you don’t mind sharing) as I’m in the market and don’t want to pay over the odds

3. Both Pm'd

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Depends on spec - it has Marvic Magnesium Wheels fitted that I was going to swap for the original wheels - it also has a full 'S' spec Engine Kit fitted from New and full 50mm Termi System which I was considering swapping back to standard.
    Not really in a position to negotiate a price as I am not ready to sell it yet - but it will be middle of market value when I do.
    People are 'asking' £9K ish to £11K for base models with lowish miles unless you get lucky (£11K is silly money btw). You will get a slightly higher mile bike cheaper though. Mine will need a belt service and tyres which needs taking into account - unless I get them done prior to sale.
    If you see any others for sale post a link - plenty of valuable advice here to keep you safe :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just been in garage, the side fairing is a dream to remove.
    Just Fitted a permanent charging feed to the sexy old girl:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Who in their right mind would ever buy a wop bike...….

7. Please pardon my ignorance but what is a wop bike?
    Thanks Jon

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. It is a derogatory term.

9. Everything is these days :thinkingface:

10. Not everything. Just derogatory terms. ;)

11. That was a bit derogatory in itself :worried:

12. And that :bucktooth:

13. :eyes:

14. Bugger. I thought you’d gone to bed.

15. :no_mouth:

• Like Like x 7
Do Not Sell My Personal Information