1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

998 My First Duke :)

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Bobagoat46, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Do you stock the metal ones?

2. I used to do but CCW stopped supplying them, I do have a set of metal ones that I was saving I suppose I could let go :thinkingface: they are genuine CPC ones.
    The Gotham Cycles ones would cost about £120 with import fees and handling charge I guess, so would need £85.00 for these including Delivery - if you want them drop me a PM.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Perhaps another product line needs to be added to your inventory :thinkingface:

4. There were cheaper options in metal when we were supplying these, so Chris Kelly stopped offering them. He was having another look at it recently. Our plastic ones don't seem as fragile as the OEM ones though :blush: considering people have been known to break them while removing and fitting I haven't had a single issue with ours breaking in 5 years of supplying - and I must have sold a couple of thousand of them.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. If you have a set of Arrow cans, don't go out of your way for a set of Termi's.
    My friend has Arrows on her Monster S2r and it sounds as good as my SPS which has full 50mm system and Termi Cans.

6. He already has the termis fitted

7. OK Thanks, I read post #8 and skimmed through the rest, so I must have missed that he has subsequently bought some Termi's.
    Arrows do look and sound good though.

8. Just purchased this

IMG_8160.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  9. And awaiting one of these off Harris as they are having a batch made in next few weeks hopefullyo_O

IMG_7883.jpeg

10. Oh and some of these tooo_Oo_O:yum:yum

IMG_8161.jpeg

11. Booked her in for an MOT and suspension setup at Bikerz Racing Stoke.
    Probably going to get the rear Ohlins completely rebuilt and replace the corroded spring at same time too.
    Untouched 18 year old shocker, probably seen better days tbh....

12. lovely looking bike!!!!

WELCOME TO THE MONEY PIT!!!!

mwhahahahaha:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

• Like Like x 1
  13. :innocent:
    Cheers:upyeah:
    Been playing in this pit for ages now.....:innocent:

14. Hi
    Where did you find the replacement rubber boot?
    Cheers
    Pete

15. I found them on eBay Pete
    Here’s a link to one of many on there.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391794834384
    Hope this helps

16. And if you get the bug really badly, an orange one :grinning:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ciao bobagoat46 ... beautiful bike and good job!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information