1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Little Rs250

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Dr.D, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Very nice and very tempting! An SP as well.

2. My first bike was a MK1 RS250 kept it for about 8 years then sold it to my brother, he sold it for a GSXR600 I regret not buying it back from him and have been looking for another cheap for the last 3 years. With the prices going crazy I didn't think id ever find 1 but alas this past weekend I fell on 1 on a facebook page. A 98 Mk2 which hasn't been on the road for 15 years! Same colour as yours! Got it for a steal but will take some time and money to put right over the next year!

• Like Like x 1
  3. I always wanted a mk1 250 in silver

4. I always wanted a Mk1 Chesterfield, I had the Regiani rep.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cookster me too, the poster on my wall as a 17 year old, was the 96 Silver Mk.1, Romboni rep from memory, but trying to find a half decent one is hard. When I saw this one I couldn't resist it, think its the best colour of the Mk.II's

• Like Like x 1
  6. To be fair I like all of them

• Like Like x 1
  7. my mk 1 in silver , shes a little time machine that can transport me back to the olden days when i was much younger! i love all the rs 250,s in fairness but shes my favorite for obvious reasons .

DSC_0223.JPG

• Like Like x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. thanks !!

9. There is only one for me and it has to be MAX's 219171.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  10. Paid a grand for this back in 2012, sold it for 1400 and thought I’d done well. It’s only the last couple of years that the price of two strokes has gone mad.

2CBFBAB4-D43E-4055-8D99-FFF27C26A059.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  11. My mate selling his rgv but wants £4500 for it it's a 92 k plate.
    IMG-20181211-WA0003.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sounds very cheap:thinkingface:

13. @XH558 you reckon that's a good price mate??

14. Anyone wana buy it then??

15. Not at that price mate:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I paid £2500 for an absolute POS so i would say that is a very good price. As long as the engine and frame mounts are ok (which mine weren't )

17. Yeah it's a nice original one mate

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information