1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My New Bike.....and I'm In Love.

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by gregsf848, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Back on topic.....id love a go on one (a Tuono but one of the new ones)....be interesting to experience the seating position of my zed with the engine from my v4....strange...

2. Think Gregs is one of the new ones right ? Was chatting with him yesterday, and its only got 400 miles on it, pretty sure its near brand spankers ?? Unless they have changed shape or colours again ?

3. Sorry Wayne - thats what i meant ie one of the ones with the new dash as last years model looks like that but with the old dash....and more importantly the electronics got update also...now ive apologised profusely - marks, get set....troll the shit out of me! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I have been trying a friends two months old RSV4 RF with full racing exhaust and electronic done, I used it for two weekends at the Canarian mountain roads and it’s just stunning and sound great!
    The only thing I feel wrong is that it’s with my “normal” 182cm height is that it’s feel a bit small when you move between corners.
    Great bike!

5. Sorry.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Yep, it was brand spanking new on the 20th october 2017 bike has since done 460 miles the guy i brought it from had some terrible luck, ordered brand new bike with extras, picked it up tried to get it run asap did 400 miles then lost his job!

7. Think you're confusing Troll with Opinionated and honest Stu :cool::upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. In the words of Kylie mate, you should be so lucky !! :D

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. And Fat, you missed fat :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. a 13 stone sinew clad Adonis you mean :p

11. 13 Stone @ 5' 3" is Fat :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Oh yeah, fat it is then :p

13. No you're not :):punch:

14. I'm confused now, am I fat or not? Just so unsure now, don't know if I should have roast or a fecking salad today. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. And back on topic... :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Great looking bike that,would love one in my garage along with a r1m,sd1290,rsv4sp,honda sp,s100rr,i dont think there are many bad superbikes out there now,looks are subjective but i think there is enough choice for most peoples tastes and thats not a bad thing.

• Like Like x 1
  17. no it ain't....

18. 275_egypt_headgear_tout s.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. You're right chiz, it's short AND fat :p

20. Stunning bike. Personally I think the V4 smashes the granny out of the Pani, but each to their own :D

Owned a 2015 Tuono 1100. Was a toss up between the new Tuono and the Duke, even got to test the 17 Factory on track. Ended up going the KTM route, but both bikes are absolutely stunning. Enjoy!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information