1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My New Bike: Ducati Hypermotard Sp 821

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by tgraca, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Nice videos. Did you get the engine light issue sorted?

• Like Like x 1
  2. yes Rjkc600, the dealer put a new lambda sensor. ;)

3. yesterday i ordered the Translogic Quickshifter. i expect to have it next week. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fitting thread impending...

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Tgraca - do you have ohlins steering damper?

6. No i haven't Rjkc600.

But i'm thinking to buy one, sometimes when i'm pushing hard the steering shakes a lot.

don't understand the comment "comfysofa"....it's an upgrade i will do, so i wanted to share it. this is a thread about my bike, right?!

7. Yeah - sorry, just a general statement....im always interested to see stuff getting fitted to bikes....its what makes forums interesting...nothing more than that...

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. don´t worry comfysofa has usual when i fit it i will post photos and video :upyeah:

9. Cheers - didn't want to take over or detract from the OP thread....ive not got an 821 but as I say its nice to see stuff getting fitted.

• Like Like x 1
  10. first of all i want to wish you all the best for 2017. :)

After i lots of fun on my hyper it's time to move foward and now i'm looking for a 1199s. I expect have news during next month :smilingimp:

In this moment i can´t have two bikes, so i sold my hyper...:cry:

leave you my last pics and video with hyper :cry:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Didn't have that long!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Nice vid, I think I need to visit Portugal.........

Saw a 939SP at Brands in October in the fast group, well rowed with the big sports bikes, was well impressed.

• Like Like x 1
  13. It was an hard decision because I love it, But now I started doing something I always said I would never do, I started riding sportbikes and I felt good with confidence.

I always said that because i was afraid to can't handle a sportbike. :sweatsmile:

So i started to see options and the 1199s seems to me the best one :)

14. I think that was when SimonT was there - its the main reason he bought one i think!!

Edit : i think he was at silverstone but the reason was still the same - bloke on a hyper in the fast group at the front....!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Good stuff, join the map below!

• Like Like x 1
  16. true story @Cream_Revenge ;) with my hyper used to ride with my friends (all of them have sportbikes) and in roads without long straights i can follow them. Short corners, the hyper is faster...=D (you can find some recordings of that in my YouTube channel ;) )

I think a lot of people underestimate hypermotard [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. I'd love to have a Hyper, I'll find the space and justification at some point I'm sure. That guy on the with the sparks can't have any foot pegs left :) what is he riding? he needs rear sets!!

18. That might have been me. Was it an evening?

19. No, 30th October IIRC

20. Hi Tgraca,

Did you get your Translogic QS fitted? I bought one and need to install but the mounting position doesn't so good as others, do you have any pictures of how you installed it?

I am thinking of making a bracket to put it in vertical instead of the angled position which Translogic describe on their mounting instructions.

this question also to comfysofa as you also created a post for a QS on your 1100.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information