1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My New Bike: Ducati Hypermotard Sp 821

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by tgraca, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Yep - i did but ive not got a Translogic fitted - ive got a healtech. The main reason was for (as youre seeing) the mounting point. The healtech is compact enough to fit in the linkage keeping the whole setup tidier.

2. Yeah i see that its easier to mount, i should have looked into it a bit more. :confounded:Nevermind, i'll have to just do with what i have now.... hopefully i can figure out a different position/angle.

3. I think from recollection the pics that i could find on the net showed the shift bar being fitted behind the footpeg and vertically....ill see if i can find a pic....

• Like Like x 1
  4. Although translogic are brilliant (id love one on my z1000) but its got a HM on there - i would say sell it and get a healtech. The translogic will sell easily and, i expect it cost more than the Healtech.

5. i'm thinking the same.... just bite the bullet and sell it..... but i'll first, i'll try to make up an L shaped bracket like this one highlighted (found on net) to see if it will go on to an existing fixing point on the casing without looking too ugly.
    Capture.JPG QS (6).jpg

6. Which Translogic is it (is it new or second hand?)

7. Brand new never used, bought July last year.
    1dn 5up road pattern TLS-iS2-LSPULL-C2
    +
    Quick-set Adjuster TLS-iS-QA

8. Ah - ok - well, mate has an RC8R - i think that would fit....how much are you looking for it?? (ironically he was just about to get a Healtech) but, that one would fit...(im reasonably sure of it)... :)

9. your tempting me now.... but i still think i should have a go at installing at least the actuator as those pictures. I'll be sure to let you know if i decide to get rid of it.:upyeah:

10. Okey doke. He is hovering over the buy button as he wanted one last year at the NEC but they didnt have them there....

11. Lad on here selling a QS (Healtech) - trying to paste in the link but it wont...

12. 1st thing, lose the stock can! No red rims? 20171230_160718.jpg

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information