1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My New Italian

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Robarano, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Copy cat :no_mouth:

2. :mad:

3. :no_mouth:

4. I was going to do it on this, but it's that nice, I've changed my plans today. I'm going to buy a cheap tourer, do the trip and sell it on my return. If I encountered 2 weeks of rain and detritus on this, I'd be gutted. :(

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Cheap 1260 enduro?

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. :D
    Is that what you told swmbo? You are selling it after the trip? Good tactics that, must remember:D

• Like Like x 1
  7. It'll be something cheap, horrible, but reliable. Something I'm not bothered about, one iota, Japanese or German. :thinkingface:

8. That is an awesome looking bike, and as said - they sound fantastic :)
    I almost bought a Hyperstrada myself, but argued with myself that I actually wanted a Multistrada ... and I like you paid more money than originally intended, and bought the latest I could find :) It's gotta be done

• Like Like x 2
  9. Nice.... Does it come with any stickers? That’s going to sound sweet:upyeah:

10. I’ve had the 2015 and the 17 Factory versions, in my opinion the best road bike on the market.
    The sound is very addictive.
    Bit snatchy from a closed throttle but that’s the only negative.
    I’m very jealous!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Hmmm please do post a picture from you on your cheap gold wing lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. You'll love it mate, and it'll sound apocalyptic with an Austin racing can...:upyeah:

13. I understand your reservations & concerns with the possibility of shite weather but nevertheless it would look great with the Italian Dolomites in the background for that ultimate photoshoot.

• Like Like x 1
  14. nice bike mister!! I like them a lot...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. @Exige Remind us all what you sold your one for in the end.:thinkingface:

16. Didn't have one :thinkingface:
    I had a 2004 RSV-R Factory - it went for £5,500...

• Like Like x 1
  17. In great colours for memory.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. IMG_4377.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. What's the current prices i.e have they gone north yet or still south.:thinkingface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information