1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My New Italian

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Robarano, Jan 16, 2020.

1. ive got some rad guards and a tail tidy for tuono if your interested?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. that didn't appreciate much … you were trying to flog it to me about 5 years back for 5800 "mates rates" .. im now thinking either we aint "mates" or you may be a lil fuzy on values....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. and dont forget the akra carbon bracket to replace the pilion pegs.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. I offered it to you for £4800 :eek:

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. is that the one you said I could have for £4k if I kept it quiet?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. I paid £4200, but it wasn't for investment, I ran it for a year before buying the 1098SFS - but it was mint and deservedly fetched a strong price :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. £3000 :bucktooth:

So many bad memories on here, is everyone feckin' senile or summin o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. A £600 profit is better than a kick in the balls.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. £1300 :bucktooth: + a year use out of it before laying it up, no service costs or tyre costs as it was all freshly done when I bought it :) just MOT'd it to sell...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oh yeah,need me bins on i think.:blush:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. i will take it. EL TORO. SOLD!!.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. ages ago :bucktooth:

13. Coming back to the Tuono thread subject Rob, what an absolute hoot of a bike. My youngest bro has got one exactly the same. He let me have a go on it, I had the biggest grin on my face. It’s nuts.

I keep telling him, I have no intention of buying another bike at the moment but if I did that would be it. Without any doubt. I loved the up n down shifter with the blipper.

I persuaded him to put a Yoshimura can on it, looks great. He says it’s loud but I think it could be louder, compared to some Duc’s.

Don’t spent g’zillions on an acra get the Yoshi. About 550 Quid.

Also I can’t believe you’re proposing to get something you don’t like to tour on, use the Tuono. If you can tour on a Hyperstrada you’ll love it on a Tuono. My bro tours on his, loves it. Says the bike only comes alive on European roads.

As someone above said, at some point I’m going to have to have one. Damn, this is a bad thread. You’ve whet my whistle.

14. The Akra was only slightly more Sam. Anyway, it's bought now and arrives tomorrow. :) :upyeah:

My intention was to tour on it and I may well still, but it is genuinely brand new and I have a decision to make. If it stays a dry use Sunday bike, it'll be mint forever. My Italian trip this year is all about the experience, the bike is less important if that makes sense.

15. It's got a tail tidy on. My intention is to put a Evotech guard on it.

16. I like the Evotech bracket too, but not sure if they do a Tuono one, I haven't looked yet.

17. mine are R&G.
    Think im, going to sell my Tuono. Buy a RSV4 1100,

• Like Like x 1
  18. It’s for riding. You’ve got lots of other garage queens, ride it. You’ll love it.

They are so easy to ride and such fun.

Top marks from me. It’s the only bike on the market that interests me.

The fact is, it’s better than the Monster, I hate to admit but it is and it’s a fraction of the price of a V4 Streetfighter.

19. they are a proper all rounder, I can sit on mine all day in comfort, just hope the rsv4 is the same! Akras were made for the tuono. :upyeah:

20. Nice choice, I have the 2016 with Akra and race map, taking it for a tour in France in May, first real jaunt on her, got rid of the 1199 as I found the riding position too extreme now I'm knocking on.
    The other half bought me the Hepco and Becker rack to stick my Kriega's on when I go away, only downside is the tank size, they are a bit thirsty as well, but cracking bike overall :):upyeah:.
    Next purchase will be the LED indicators, why there not fitted as standard I don't know, Oh also fitted upgraded headlight bulbs as well, didn't want the LED's so fitted some normal upgraded ones.

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information