1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 My New Panigale Tricolore

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Reubinio, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Seastar superbikes have a tricolore arriving soon according to their site, might be worth a look.

2. Thanks for the heads up,will keep an eye on there site.

Does anyone else know of one being sold privately?

3. I'd give them a call and get details as soon as possible if I were you as bikes sometimes get sold before making it to their website. It may even already be there out the back awaiting prep.

5. Do design corse do them?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Haa... yeah, must be the hippy in me!

7. Hi, indicators are LED ones fitted where blanking plates go, work great.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I think so, recall they were in the sale at one point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9. Yep got busy with the polisher when I changed the heat shield... that will soon get crapped up ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cheers... yeah indicators are great, never been a fan of wing mirrors, they look shit and my forearms are boring, the bar end mirror is great once you get used to the using it, can't beat the life savers though. Mine is a 2013.

Cheers yep camper was a resto, nice to have her done now :)

11. Not sure but will take a look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Not sure but will take a look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. I'd never buy a bike from them.. mte bought a brand new panini tri from them and was totally ripped off.. ended up in legal battle.. shame .. put him of Ducati for life!

Yours looks luvly mte would go without the big Ducati logo though.. imo .. bet you get some looks riding that..

• Like Like x 1
  14. Cheers mate, yeah she seems to get a bit of attention in car parks! Can't make up my mind but leaving the stickers on for a bit ;-)

15. Is the Panni tri colour a mono or bi posta? I've never known tbh..

16. No Idea mate, not sure what that is tbh... ha

Do Not Sell My Personal Information