1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 My New Panigale Tricolore

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Reubinio, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Looks very race, love it. Anyone know someone around the East Midlands that can supply and fit me some nice white panels? I think mine is looking a little too red

2. Lovely bike .. heat shield carbon will probably burn away ... been through 4 now ... stickers on the heat shield will they be ok ?..... the third carbon heat shield burnt off with titanium wrap on the pipes aswell ... oh well enjoy ... just change it every winter ...

#42 Sharky67, May 5, 2017
    Last edited: May 5, 2017
  3. you mean he wont take your cheeky offer? :)

4. genuine Ducati carbon may i ask?

5. I made two offers, first with a px on my monster. His value for my bike was very low so I then offered him £14800 cash, which he turned down.

6. wasnt far off, you probably would have taken the offer!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. He openly said he was happy to keep the bike so I didn't bother after that. May I ask why you are so concerned?

8. That's an awesome bike, enjoy.

9. Congratulations!!! I might just get this same scheme for my 899, it looks really trick... or I might go on for a superlagerra look... You're going to be a very happy camper with this bike.

10. Congratulations, definitely one of the best paint schemes. I liked it so much I got a Tricolore wrap for mine which I promptly trashed on my first track session last year :)

#50 Monners, Jul 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  11. no :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  12. love the colours looks fab

13. can we have your thoughts on rsv4 v's 1199 please?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information