1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My New S1000r

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by bradders, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Yep, going to drop the poste a line, maybe ride over to Witney and pick one up :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 1
  2. But do you do cake ;)

3. And get a bit of time on track with you lot. Btw, even a 10 mile ride tells me wind blast slows you down :joy::joy::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Price and deal as much as anything tbh, and I think the s1000r will be better track tool out the box. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Great looking bike ,tempted myself ....

6. What happened to the crashed GSXR?

7. The engine is sublime, smooth, torquey and powerful. I have the RR version and its a total beast of a machine. Licence losers without a doubt. The QS is a joy to use and the brakes better that I will ever need. It just does everything sooooo good.

Stuart

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Still sat in my garage waiting for the brand new bodywork to be fitted, indicators and tail lights to be sorted, and bloke up the road to see what his mate can do with the ti link pipe I gave him

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ok, so only up the road and needs some adjustment, but the bite in the brake after the multi is immense

10. #Looks very fruity have fun:upyeah:

11. I like this when it first came out
    And Bradders you know the score ...... bins :thinkingface:
    Like the blue mini though :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. A mean machine Bradders! Make sure you look after yourself and the licence ;)

PS I don't think my shoulder and neck can do that riding position anymore....

13. Fancy a track day mate?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Yep. But doubt it will be this year...

15. Rim tape! [​IMG]

16. Then what?

17. Fix it, use it or sell it and buy something else.

18. Ha never even noticed... some tug I have noticed is that the ‘factory optionnpaintowkr’ is actually decals. #bitlazy

19. I did wonder why it was painted in ice cream van colours. Perhaps it's the Italian model. Does it leak oil?

20. Pure panzer motorsport

Do Not Sell My Personal Information