1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 My Panigale: It's Going To Be A Long Week...

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Exige, May 13, 2018.

1. Cool, stick em in the post :):upyeah: and thanks o_O:upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yes, I know :innocent: - but I can't afford to run it so you won't see me on it :cold_sweat:
    I'll be out and about on my red 1098R and hopefully my 1098R Race Bike if it gets registered!

3. I'm pretty sure one of those R's is actually mine.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. @Exige you got far to much money!!

5. Nah :(

6. Surely better to have too many motorbikes and not much money though, cookster? :D

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Spot on, not even stretched to a new helmet in 17 years - mmmm, must buy one soon o_O

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yeah this is true.

9. Loaded ready for it's trip to Cornerspeed tomorrow o_O

Ducati 1199R.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  10. Ha ha same. I bought my current one, an RX7 GP Doohan rep in Hong Kong in 1997. I may change it in another 20 yrs. You don't get rich writing cheques, my Dad used to say!

11. I'm guessing its a zero miles bike from the photos.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. 1C87CC4D-22A1-4EA7-9323-B1A5EBD1869C.jpeg 9B864C05-529F-4938-A3A4-280058B26B34.jpeg Looks very familiar....;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. It is :no_mouth:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Amazingly good looking bike...dream of mine in a few years but I know my meagre earnings won't stretch to an R...saying that I prefer my bikes black :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Blacks cool dude :cool::upyeah:

16. Definitely...I think that R paintjob in Black would look absolutely :splat::joy:

This is my desktop wallpaper and hopefully what my next bike will look like, trying to keep the dream alive!
    [​IMG]

Not trying to hijack the thread honest! o_O

• Like Like x 3
  17. o_O I've been known to do black ………… :eyes:

IMG_1614.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  18. Excellent taste I must say ;) The moment I saw my 848 it was love at 1st sight and only it bursting into flames would have prevented me from buying it haha

19. Can I ask, what Van is that your using. Looks smart :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information