1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Rather Special Multistrada 1200 / Mts1200s Sport For Sale

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by AndyW, Aug 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That's a Sky Lift - they are fab :)

2. NB: Items such as the pannier set can be excluded from the sale for a reduced selling price ;-)

3. Any interest Andy....all my ribbing aside this is the best example of a 2010 S model I've seen.
    Much better than a Pikes Peak.

Did you ever let Chris re-map it or have it on a dyno?
    Does it have the uprated ECU to match the exhausts?
    IS it decat'ed?

4. Thanks :D .........just been in the garage taking photos of a few bits and pieces and had a serious wtf am I doing moment as I admired her! - but I do have to sell.

Lots of interest but not from anybody with the cash in their pockets right now........and tons of compliments and comments of admiration.

Never did go to CJS, mostly due to cost which I couldn't justify as she runs so well, as smooth as any big V-Twin can be (pulls from as low as 2500rpm with light throttle with no 'surging') - if it ain't broke..... ;-)
    Full Termi system so obviously no Cat and yes Ducati 'race' ECU i.e. with mapping for the Termi system.

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Couple more things I'd forgotten to mention:
    Custom/bespoke exhaust hanger (black powder coated laser cut stainless steel) [original item provided with the full Termi in pic below]
    MWR air filter cleaner and filter oil (both unopened)
    Standard number plate......7"x5" plate on the bike

[​IMG]

6. Not sold yet 'cos potential buyers can't live with the guilt of getting it dirty. :Bawling:

7. Oh my !!!! mint garage floor , bike tyres on mats , side stand on wooden block ,all extras and bolts mega organised in individual bags !!! Andy you must be the nerdyest cleaning / organiser nut i know ......:upyeah:

8. Strong possibility! lol

Wrecked......I'm willing to pass on cleaning tips and product recommendations! :D

9. £9550 and the cash could be with you in 2 hours......:Bag:

10. That is just an amazing amount of work you have put into that bike! And all modifications are subtle enough that they do make the bike better rather than make it look like a trick bike.

That said, maybe you could have afforded it if you didn't poor a bike's worth of money into the mods! ;-)

11. I paid RRP for very few of the parts, got many with 50% reduction or more and even some free!..........deals with retailers as a result of my website ;-)

Paul (@AirConTechnical ), on the one hand I'm sure I can achieve my asking price with time........on the other hand selling sooner rather than later would be convenient, hmmmmmmmm......

...£10,050 and I keep the panniers (with inner bags) to sell on separately and custom alloy rear carrier/rack that I may be able to adapt.

12. I really need her as listed and my offer stands firm. She's a lovely beast, but you are asking top dollar:Hurting: for an old bird, albeit in Carol Vorderman condition:Wacky:. When I come to sell her on I'd need all the bits. I'm offering a price well above other bikes of a lower mileage and younger years.

You may get a sale:Coldfeet:, but you might be left with the old bird.:Hungover:

13. Thanks but no thanks Paul. Top dollar yes but put that in the perspective of condition, history and 'extras' and it becomes a very fair price - if you want something special you invariably have to pay more. Whilst you can look at the prices of other MTS12's for sale none even come close to comparing ;-)
    'old bird'??!! :-O ..........she's still young and flighty believe me (my bike not Carol lol)
    I've said before, age is pretty much irrelevant when a bike has been looked after/maintained to this standard....there comes a time when you have to put aside a 'stat' such as age and go with what you can see.

All my previous bikes have always been 'a cut above' and sold for premium prices........albeit having taken a while to find the buyer who knows exactly what he wants and what it's worth.

Thanks again.....good luck with your search :D

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm not looking for another bike...just have cash waiting around...Don't fancy property much at the moment.
    My old bird is more like Joan Collins, albeit it in fine working order. Your bike is near perfect. And as you say if you can find an educated buyer, especially those who like the special bling, then it's all on there.
    It's a pity you didn't save most of the bits, so you could return her to standard, then sell on the bling.

As I've already said its better than a Pikes Peak (so long as you didn't really want a red frame).
    Good luck and I'm following this one with interest.

15. Thanks........oh to be in your position........I wouldn't be selling then!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. :Hilarious::oops::Watching:

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  17. Talking of bits, my next email is an ebay update..
    full Termignoni exhaust current bid £1001.98 - so that's a £1000 plus you can add to the value of a standard bike when comparing mine ;-)

I've always sold 'as is' - can't be bothered with the sale of dozens of separate parts, removal/replacing standard parts, the postage fees etc - makes for a much more 'honest' bike imho and I don't think there's much more to be made selling the parts (factoring in the hassle and the cash I made selling the OE parts).

18. That was me that bid it up to £652....:Angelic:
    It was sitting at £300...way too low.:Writing:

19. Just buy his fucking bike or get a room and a box of kleenex you two.

.... don't fancy property much at the moment....

... ffs... god give me strength...

20. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information