1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Rather Special Multistrada 1200 / Mts1200s Sport For Sale

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by AndyW, Aug 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indeed..

Today I are be mostly... on the blob.

2. ARGH :Vomit::Wtf::Yuck:

3. I'm going to see a few Skyhook's over the weekend. :cool:
    If they are as advertised I'm sure we can do a deal. If not then I'll be very annoyed at someone wasting my weekend.:Rage:

If not we may be able to do a deal.:Hungry:
    My donkey choker may come your way.:Angelic:

#44 AirCon, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
  4. Ordinarily I'd say good luck but maybe not on this occasion! lol

5. like the fuel cap andy , some nice bits id keep if i were you you've already spent the cash to get where it is now surely servicing isn't to expensive to keep

6. If I buy it that'll be coming off...as I like a tank bag, so not bothered what's underneath.
    Could on bits for sale soon....:upyeah:
    The bike will never look the same again...i keep them like my women....DIRTY:oops:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I could do with seeing the for sale list can't you do the deal now

8. Hey guys.....gun and jumping! lol

Dave, multiple reasons for selling including not being able to justify having so much cash tied up in a bike (I've not worked for a few years now....since my crash June 2006!!), servicing costs, unhappy with local Ducati Dealer etc
    I paid RRP for very few of the parts, most heavily discounted and some even free as 'deals' through my website - can't be bothered with the strip down/replacing parts, sale of multiple single items, posting etc and I've sold most of the OE bits - overall I'll not be any more out of pocket for the bits than selling separately. As is, the bike is something special, otherwise it's another stock (albeit VERY tidy) MTS12 and there's dozens on the market.

Paul....the OE filler cap is included in the sale ;-) [get it powder coated black before refitting;-]

Thinking of changing from Red to Orange :D
    Pretty much nothing out there ticks enough boxes for me (especially with budget in mind) other than a KTM 990 SMT - cheaper to buy, cheaper Dealer servicing costs and I'll be able to do even more servicing myself on the considerably 'simpler' machine.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Good luck with the sale :)

10. Thanks Matt......don't forget to spread the word wherever you can ;-)

11. Has the price dropped nearer to Earth yet? :Facepalm:

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Sorry Paul (@AirConTechnical ), didn't get an email notification of your post (weird). As I said when we last 'spoke' I've been away for a few days, back a day early as the Mrs got ill.

Quick answer is....don't know! lol .........not like you to be shy of making an offer! :-O (I did drop the asking price to £10350 last weekend;-)
    I would prefer to achieve somewhere very near my asking price which I believe to be fair but realise I'm aiming at a small market i.e. a very particular (in both senses) type of buyer.....but appreciate that finding that person could take some time....however there's now 2 other guys in addition to you that I've failed to quite seal a deal with.

13. Wooden Block.....that's hand finished open grain smuggled Cuban mahogany...:D

• Like Like x 1
  14. Good spot..............not included in the sale! lol

15. Errr yeah ......would go with that ........

16. This hurts.....£9775..........I'm positive the bike is worth more but need to press on and sell now! ;-(

17. Sent you an Email Andy. Cheers.

18. If you are Steve, I've just replied ;-)

19. I'll still have your seat cowl if you're desperate!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information