1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mystery Objects

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Bomble, Jul 28, 2019.

1. 0EB9FD59-683D-499B-9F6F-00B48A4C48EB.png I’m just browsing 939’s for sale and seen one with these on the undertray, anyone know what they are?

2. For storing your waterproofs???

3. I can’t find a picture on the internet that has a similar feature so I’m guessing it’s a modification for something aftermarket. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  4. Go Pro mounts added by the owner ??

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thought maybe something to do with a pannier mount?

6. Fuel pump cover (or am i looking at the wrong thing)...?

• Like Like x 1
  7. it is where the "x" bracket fits that holds the hyperstrada paniers on mounts. It looks like the owner has put a couple of allen head bolts in the thread holes (they are usually round headed)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. When I added the baseplate for the topbox to my 821, the struts that brace the plate get bolted to that point. The original screws are black round head screws. Those are left over from an installation and are not the originals.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks all, no detriment then Are the holes in the under tray normal blanked off?

10. Reversing sensors for parking ?
    :)

11. Thats where the pannier bracket screws in on my Hyperstrada

12. Thanks all The dealer seems a bit slack anyway so will probably wait for a more local one to pop up.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information