1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mytyres.com

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by DucatiScud, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Just a little heads up.

Ordered and paid for a pair of tyres 20th July was advised a 8 day delivery.

Chased the non delivery of items only to be informed they’ve been delivered.

They probably have but not to my address. :mad::mad::mad:

Now starts the long process of proving a non delivery of item and a refund.:mad::mad:

2. A brief look at feedback for MyTyres on Google indicates you are only one of many to find their service crap. Good luck getting your money back or tyres delivered. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Don't you've credit card protection inplay.:thinkingface:...i'm waiting on a parcel from MyHermes, they just leave it anywhere these days and take a photograph and if it's taken by Roland Rat.....christ knows what you do about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Our Hermes delivery driver is great, she’s on first name terms with my Daughter and Mrs with all the clothing that delivered.o_O

I don’t use credit I’m afraid.:no_mouth:

DPD but the contact is all in German which is great if only I’d actually took German language as part of my education.

Yes I can see it’s going to be a long slog to no where, next time I see the DPD van it’s tyres are getting it.:confused:

Guess I’m going to have to suck it up for now and order another pair from U.K. stock, should have been more diligent on checking where they were based so some blame is down to me. Still no excuse for shocking service. :(

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  5. If it’s Hermes I’m not surprised things went wrong…. I just sent a tyre to someone and they lost it, but don’t seem to have a process for chasing their own orders sat on ‘delayed’ so when the customer does they say it’s lost.

I ordered my tyres from Nolimits race support and they have been pretty good

• Like Like x 1
  6. Refunded the full amount within a hour of sending my cancellation, if only they’d been so prompt with delivery.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Look on the bright side. You might have had a low loader 16 wheeler :p

#7 Mary Hinge, Aug 5, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Try Oponeo next time. The tyres always turn up really quick and good prices.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. You have to try to resolve issue with the vendor first before going for credit card protection thing

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. FWR for tyres. Always.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Seen their name whilst trawling for tyres on the inter web. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Agreed, also Demon Tweeks and stickystufftyres on ebay provide a very good service & price.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I 2nd that, FWR great on price and service.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Are you talking about Mytyres.co.uk?
    I had a similar experience.
    Ordered 28.6.21. Was informed they would be been delivered on 4.7.21.
    Received nothing. waited 10 days before chasing. Difficult to contact all emails are the no reply variant.
    Eventually told they were stuck in customs in Oldbury, could not advise a delivery date.
    I cancelled the order. Tyre turned up at mine start of August, and I refused to receive.
    Took another phonecall and chasing to finally get refund.

What really pisses me off is the dishonesty. The website is just a front for a company deltilog.com to trick you into thinking they are a uk supplier. They have dozens of web sites ending with different country locations but then routed to the central company. Maybe it's brexit that has fucked their business model for the UK, but I won't be using them again.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. FWR are usually next day delivery. Or the one after at the very least. I buy ALL my tyres from FWR even during my scooterboy days. I just like the place. Theyre usually the cheapest too. I cant praise them highly enough.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Two Tyres also good to deal with. They were the only place that had power GPs in stock and I had them with me in a day.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Thumbs up for twotyres and stickystuff from me. I believe the chap who starred twotyres is ex FWR. He actually hand delivered some tyres to me a while back as he was in the area.

recently ordered from stickystuff. They made a mistake with the original order and delivered rain tyres, but rectified it immediately and arranged delivery of replacements before the incorrect items had even been picked up.

nolimits have a promotion through August with 10% off which makes them significantly cheaper than anyone else at the moment, at least for the Pirelli slicks.

18. FWR - always excellent.

19. Yeah I had good service from Two Tyres too. Also HMT. If you give him a ring and it's in stock, it's at your door the next day.

20. 20/7 ordered collected by DHL 22/7 still no sign 5/8

Yes that’s them, it’s a problem of my own making if I’d seen the delivery window I wouldn’t have purchased from them. Oldbury will be the central hub for all items from Germany for the carrier depot guessing they process the customs paperwork as did the Royal Mail collect the duty due on rear sets I ordered from Germany.

I agree on there no mention that they’re based in Germany, it may well be that their business model now we’re no longer members of the EU isn’t fit for purpose.

I won’t be using them again and thought I post a thread of my experience to forewarn someone who might be tempted to order.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information