1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mytyres.com

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by DucatiScud, Aug 5, 2021.

1. You couldn’t make it up ordered new set of tyres last night. Cancelled order arrived this morning after they’ve refunded me.

2. Hermes are a proximity delivery service, they get my booze to within 150 metres my neighbours and I have to do the rest.

Every now and again we get "can't find you" and the manager has to track us down - always a lady.

3. Win win?

4. Not sure Carr I’ll wait their next move. I’ve had the refund and it doesn’t sit well that I have items I’ve been refunded as tempting as it is. I’ll wait until the Diablo’s turn up and fit them, if mytyres make no contact I’ll store the Road 5’s until needed I guess. I won’t chase them for sure but I won’t be obtuse in them arranging pick up.

• Like Like x 1
  5. That’s fair enough.
    Like your attitude.

6. Yep, had the same issues myself after a triangular puncture fecked a 200 mile old tyre on my new V2!

Ordered one of My-nonUKbased-Tyres.co.uk n then had an email stating 14 days delivery!
    Cancelled n got one next day from the Dealers albeit at £30 more including fitting but there does seem to be a shortage of certain Pirelli Tyres in the UK atm

7. Yeah, I never realised that the tyres were not in the UK when ordered.
    Tyres were stuck in Customs for 10 days, will never use them again.
    Ordered tyres from Demon Tweeks and paid for next day delivery, tyres did not turn up.
    Parcel Force ( Parcel Farce ) piss poor service again.
    Called Demon Tweeks and pointed out that Parcel Farce were charging for a service which they did not provide, Demon Tweeks refunded the delivery charge.

Ally

8. Everything I’ve ordered that are delivered by ParcelForce I’ve had no issue with, DPD are a different story.

9. f**k wish i had spotted this thread before i just ordered a Rosso Corsa II rear for my v4r! :confounded:

10. Don’t despair yours may turn up, mine did eventually but when you need tyres you want prompt delivery. :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Two Tyres in London have been spot on for me. Ordered Thursday at about 5pm and at my door by Lunch on Saturday.

12. I wouldn't buy from Mytyres again. I put 2 new Falkens on my Mrs Fiesta. Under 3 years old, and with 6mm of tread on them it failed it's MOT for dangerous tyre damage. My contract was with Mytyres, but they repeatedly denied all responsibility. Falken replaced both tyres including the fitting. fal5.jpg

13. I read this thread with increasing dread as I had recently ordered 2 tyres from Moto-tyres.co.uk which is also a brand of Deltilog. I was expecting them next Tues but they arrived today 2 days early. Ordered on the 14th, delivery on the 19th which I think is OK given they came form Germany. Guess I just got lucky given the rest of the feedback here...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. A result for you, as you’ve read mine did turn up eventually and still in my garage. However I won’t be ordering tyres from the EU again due to the faf if anything warranty wise goes south.

From what I read of the reviews back then it was hit and miss on delivery, maybe I got unlucky and the majority of purchasers have a good experience.

I’m not sure if the stock is held in the U.K. by the carrier (might have been DHL) and the order is processed in Germany or it’s shipped from Germany with other consignments by DHL.

When I had large format printing machine it was quicker and cheaper to order the parts from Belgium than from the U.K.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information