1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Name Something You Used To See/ Appreciate, But Is Now No More

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by wroughtironron, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Dream on!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Recognising most of the stuff here is making me feel old.

Might need the ignore function :)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  5. images.jpeg.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Did you ever compete against a guy called Keith Walters ?

7. [​IMG]
    Kick Start

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Why Don't You?
    [​IMG]

9. Debbie does Dallas

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. We still have one of these in a local playground. Was recently refurbished.

• Like Like x 1
  11. image.jpeg Sat having my lunch in the van and noticed one of these on my customers car, remined me of where to put my tax disc threads.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  12. I've a load of tax disk holders.... if you want any? I can't bring myself to throw them out....... nice shiny anodised .... etc.

13. They will be retro one day, surprised the bike shed brigade haven't cottened on yet :D

14. Fairly certain we did a couple of times (possibly at Pembrey) but I think he was mainly a TT competitor - we only went to the TT once - Joke, 'Went to the TT' my bum!

We couldn't learn the circuit quickly enough in practice and then the engine blew up anyway; so after all the time and cost involved we decided to stick to the usual circuits. Got trophies from most but even though we were more than regulars at Brands, never managed a trophy there.

15. White dogshit.

• Like Like x 1

16. Team Walters And Thomas Sidecar :)

An absolute character, could tell you some stories about him. He lent me an outfit once to do a meeting at Pembrey.
    Did you race with the Porttalbot club ?

17. Various different Brexit threads.

18. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information