1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Name Something You Used To See/ Appreciate, But Is Now No More

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by wroughtironron, Feb 14, 2019.

1. I still have one - not for sale BTW.

And the huge black BSA Scorpion .22 air pistol - you won't see many around these days.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Don’t want it anyway!

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. upload_2019-2-15_16-35-11.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  4. My mate and I used to swap his Gat and my Daisy on many an occasion. We mainly shot dandelions though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 25 to 1 (which is just after half past twelve).

6. Ariel Arrow and Ariel Leader

7. You're not thinking of 'Loon Pants' are you? Don't remember them as corduroy ?

8. Ahh nostalgia :relieved:....... it's not what it used to be back in my day :worried:

• Like Like x 1
  9. They were flared courderoys, with a 3 inch waistband and pockets on the side around mid thigh

10. I remember them well, not the corduroy version though, these were the type that got shiny the more you wore them.

11. We were a bit more inner city lads, we found the fluorescent tubes at the local train station a bit more of a challenge, well being chased by the police was anyway.

12. We could only dream of being that naughty, whilst we nicked bottles from the back of the local shop and went in through the front entrance to collect the deposits on the nicked bottles that we returned.

Master criminals, so we were. Little village idiots : o )

• Like Like x 1
  13. Still have mine........not for sale BTW

14. imagesY1F5KJMK.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. weren't they called Bell bottoms.

16. Seen the ones they do now with sights on them & wrist rest.

17. Jungle canyon rope bridges (phased out in the ‘80’s under Thatcher) and re-runs of Jim’ll Fix It.

18. Luxury!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. It was lucky to reach you, he must have aimed it at the sun :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Me too. :grinning:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information