1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Name Something You Used To See/ Appreciate, But Is Now No More

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by wroughtironron, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Local witches - apparently, they retreated to Wetherspoons a few years back....

[​IMG]

2. Burton's Potato Puffs - yum yum !!!

[​IMG]

3. Smith's Bones
    smiths-12-cri.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Global hypercolour sweatshirts and donkey kong! (also colourful zinc sunscreen but I can't find any good pics of it :p)

Screenshot_20200703-222840__01.jpg

Screenshot_20200703-222557__01.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  5. My old mans reg was ROJ 69V, no venial roof on his though. Remember the signs folk would put in the back window 'please pass running in' for sure you don't see those anymore.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Remember to vivid colours that skiers used to sunblock their noses and the gash colours some would wear.

7. Yep, that's the badger! Cricketers still seem to use white zinc cream but haven't seen that garish pink or green stuff in years.

8. [​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. You are my hero :p

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Proper markets...

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. you have to go the the Canary Islands for the big'uns.

I used to work for the Co-op, and one of their supermarket managers in South Yorkshire ran off with a female member of staff, to go selling pots and pans on such markets.

I'm still not sure if her husband ever found out why she never went home that day.

12. Motorcycle News film roadshow, whatever happened to them. Used to see them at the Patti pavilion Swansea.

13. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. upload_2020-8-18_7-37-41.png

• Like Like x 4
  15. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  16. Table manners

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. I always thought the little 2"x1" stiff card London Underground tickets were the best for the spoke engine sound

• Like Like x 2
  19. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information