1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nardo Grey 1260s

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Andy800, Jun 12, 2021.

1. That looks fantastic. I love that colour, even on an Audi ;) I think it first appeared on a Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera?

2. Thanks buddy. It was kind of a fingers crossed that it would work moment. Glad I chose that colour now.

3. I looked at the genuine ones that are standard on the black 1260…. Decided against it when I saw the price. Not sure how they’d paint, will speak to my painter when I see him, told him I’d pop and show him the bike when it was back together

• Like Like x 1
  4. Not sure what it first appeared on but I love the colour. Bonus is it’s listed as grey on the V5 so no messing about involved.
    Some think the grey is a little too close to that of a battleship, if that’s the case, I’ll refer to it as HMS Nottingham :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Are the other silver panels / parts plastic or alloy ?

6. The side panels (air intake and indicator) are brushed aluminium, The rest is cast. Would look pretty bad a$$ in black but tbf I’m pretty happy with how it is now. Can’t really pick fault with anything on the bike, it’s phenomenal out the crate. That said the Chain and sprockets are on the radar as they are typical Ducati standard crap. Like @bettes i bought a bike with best intention of doing nothing to it. 500 miles into ownership and it’s had a full coat of paint, titanium wheel nut and anodised spacer, Rizoma mirrors, heated grips and bark buster hand guards. I just can’t help myself :joy: Oh yeah and the Termi’s and remap :D

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. Yeah, every bike I buy I always say “I’m keeping it as it is” then, thousands of pounds later . . .

The cast parts can be powdercoated easily, the brushed ally bits I’d get them wrapped, looks really good of you get it professionally done, durable and easy to revert back to stock if needed

It would finish it off with those bits in black, nicest one I’ve seen that

8. Yeah that’s a good shout. Image works are only a few minutes away.

• Like Like x 1
  9. A matching RS6 would be nice :):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information