1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 Navihalter

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Groundhog, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Extra mount hole in middle for standard screen.
    Mounted presently for MRA screen.

2. bought a ducati high mount sat nav last week and had the same problem as others with fitting garmin zumo 590lm, so I bought an adaptor plate which worked but i didnt like how far the sat nav sat from the screen so got my mod head on and ended up chopping the origanal stalks down to hopefully stop the bouncing and made a new plate. all in all pretty easy and if you need pics will sort some tomorrow

3. Not sure if the Ducati one is different to a Navihalter one, but when I tried using mine in the lower position for the sake of the lock, it obstructed my view of the clock slightly, despite me being a short arse, hence me spacing it out.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. im now very happy with the position of the sat nav but as already mentioned chopped down. im 5,11 and have seat in upper pos and can clearly see dfft screen

5. Hi, im having the sane issue. Bought a Zumi 595lm and they have changed the plate, which now has a protrusion at the bottom meaning that the sat nav mount doesnt match the fixing holes. Where can i get the adapter plate from please?

7. Same thing here. And yes pictures of your mod would be great:upyeah:

8. I have an adapter plate that I no longer need £10 posted mate that’s 1/2 the price

• Like Like x 1
  9. I can take some pics tomorrow mate

10. Nice one! Thanks:upyeah:

11. Interested! Let me know how you want to do the transaction

12. i think i've been lucky, i previously had a genuine ducati 395 mount for my hyper. that came with a spacer that allows for the step on the bottom of the 595 mount. if i didn't have the spacer i'd probably just packed it out with stainless washers

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sorry mate been a bit busy definitely do them in Wednesday
    pm sent

14. ok GH here some pics,

In last pic of an origanal ive tried to show where I cut them down - red line and where I re-drilled in yellow, hope that helps

2018-05-23 19.35.59.jpg

2018-05-23 19.36.12.jpg

2018-05-23 19.37.26.jpg

2018-05-23 19.40.35.jpg

2018-05-23 19.40.44.jpg

sat_LI.jpg

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Sorry to hijack the thread. Picking up my 2017 pikes peak on Friday. Will this have a power supply for the satnav pre installed under the left of the dash?

16. With mine I just gave them my sat nav power cable and they wired it in to the left of the dash, and cable tied it in place ready for me to fit my sat nav when the mount I had ordered came in. So It was all in place ready for me to connect. I presume there can't be a pre installed power supply because it depends on what sat nav you have.

17. I wasn’t talking about a specific plug, just a power supply. Luckily I found some really good how to’s and manuals in a sticky here in the multi section.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yes there is :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information