1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diavel Need To Vent And Moan ... After Sales Support - Joke

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Carbon749, May 25, 2017.

1. Although I largely agree with the above comment I would have to say that as men / adults we need to get back to that old fashioned loyalty mentality and supporting our local firms. I agree that this is a commercial transaction and probably the second most expensive after a house / car purchase... But having a good time at a dealership does have its benefits in terms of kindness and karma. I would say that we live in a society of not giving two monkeys about others and buying from the cheapest place on the web etc... If we carry on this way you can forget your local high street you will just deal with factories who will then see us not as people but as order numbers.

Sermon over, as said I agree with you but I do feel me miss kindness in this world.

Amen.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Agreed. Buying a new car from VW has been one of the worst customer experiences I’ve had. From the outset, it was clear they couldn’t give two shits about me as a customer. I’m just a number on their balance sheet. So I’m really unlikely to bother with them again.

On the other hand, the guys at Italia Moto in Lincoln have always been exceptionally friendly. They always do their best to do a bit extra and actually give the impression they value my custom. You know what that created... trust!
    My previous dealer experience left me feeling scared to let anyone in a ducati shirt even work on my bike. That bit of trust meant I was willing to pay a bit extra when buying a new Hypermotard from Lincoln but sadly they couldn’t get hold of one.

I think it’s kinda sad that enjoying a bit of friendly, good service gets you labelled as a princess.

3. Ride the bike back and hand it back to the dealer as he has not fulfilled his part of the contract. request a full refund and walk away, he then has to explain your actions to the manager of the dealership. I suspect the sales manager has not discussed his inefficient behaviour with the dealership manager and I don't think he will.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Do we know who it is yet? If you’ve tried, and failed, being reasonable then name and shame.

Btw no one ever buy a car from Modern Classic Car Co of Glasgow. Utter crook.

#24 bradders, Mar 14, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
Do Not Sell My Personal Information