1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nelson Rigg Lite Commuter Tailbag Overview

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by RexDangerVest, Apr 6, 2020.

1. I just bought it, so no actual review yet.
    I measured before... decided this is all I need. It's more for tools, flat repair, hold a Disc lock etc.
    The next size up would still be good on the tail of your Ducati.
    Mine is a Monster 1200S
    Seems very solid and well made. The handle that faces rear is VERY reflective. I am betting it will be a good buy.
    I bought it from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KZCLGXS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.nelsonrigg.com/motorcycle-luggage/sport-touring/commuter_lite-detail

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rex

• Like Like x 1
  2. Installed.

MAJOR PROBLEM KEEP READING...

This was way way too easy to install. Especially since there were already standard loop straps under my seat???
    DO NOT, I say, DO NOT let your significant other know about this. It barely takes ONE BEER! How are we supposed to spend some quality time with our First Love... Away from our Second possibly third love (Dog Owner?) that we are already quarantined with???

Pro Tip
    Loop the ends of the straps they give you through the loops under the seat but cross them to the other side so it looks neater.

[​IMG]

Do not use like this. cross them over to keep the Knot under the seat.

[​IMG]

Tighten up and wrap up the loose ends. It will get a little tighter when you lock the seat down.

[​IMG]

Rex

• Like Like x 1
  3. It looks excellent, but I wonder if you can obtain these tail bags in the UK?

4. Just do a quick search. I bought it on Amazon. Try there. There are 3 sizes.

Rex

5. Yes you can, give it a Google :thinkingface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information