1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEVER give up...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by 470four, Dec 8, 2012.

1. This had me with tears in my eyes when I saw it this morning - quite simply inspirational! :smile::smile:

#1 470four, Dec 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
  2. This isn't inspirational, it just highlights the problems associated with obesity. The answer is to eat better and exercise more, it isn't rocket science.

Nice cats though.

3. Are you still here? :smile:

4. As far as I can see he got fat AFTER his back & knees got bad? Im not thinking he couldnt move because he weighed like 30 stone? :wink:

5. He got fat after his calorific intake exceded his calorific output and I don't suppose 30 stone was exactly helping his mobility.

Fair do's to the guy for sorting it though :wink:

6. A good story. It's always good to see people changing for the better. Well done to him for it. It takes a lot to change your life, even if your instructor is an ex wrestler :upyeah:

7. Brought a tear to my eye
    When your world feels like it's ending and you almost give up because you dont think you can do the things you did to have someone who believes in you and gives you the motivation to believe in yourself is a good thing

Gave me a smile at the end.

8. wow. i think that guy has a great future now.

9. did he get a payout at all on his...."incapacity"?.........:wink:

10. A good story. Grim US pap music though.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information