1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Never Go To A Bike Show After A Few.

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Irish, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Just think what sinister could do to that

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Yay well done! MVs are pretty awesome.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Thanks lads. Fair point on the availability of parts but I'll have to put up with it. Pretty funny how it happened tho. The old lady saw me checking it out before I moved on to the next booth, she said she needed my wallet to get a beer, she arrived back after 20 mins with a beer and a receipt for the deposit. I might have to keep her.

• Like Like x 5
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. It will make a change from the norm and if you like it who cares what other people think:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Got a follow up call from MV today, apparently I get #14 if I take delivery. Still waiting on the final cost. Did some research today and I think it's bad arse, something may have to got to make room for it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Insanely jealous....from an affordable point of view my rsv4 gets the least used....if (and i dont think i would) i were to sell it a DragsterRR would be the top of the list...thing is with the RSV4 is its sits in the garage - moreso in the winter but...as soon as it gets used (and i hear the v4 making noise) its like ive just bought it...

7. Now that's different. They build nice bikes :upyeah: will be worth the wait

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Never trust anything that starts with a hash tag :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hold out for #42…

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Mv are for sale more often than newcastle united that would worry me, but I love mv, they have always had bollocks in style and performance, good luck with it, my f4 was awsome.

11. The RSV4 is a cracker for sure, it would be hard to let that go. The DragsterRR is beautiful, I've only ever seen one out and about over here. Fortunately we don't get much of a winter over here so I can take a different bike for a spin each week. I don't miss the Irish winter. Looking forward to some reviews in the next couple of months.

12. Yeah - had a stare at it this morning before i left for work....its currently in hibernation til next year..but does get a leg stretch once a month on a dry day to keep the engine turned over...

13. One word; gash.

14. as you say, MV will always get the attention, always prepared to out-crazy everyone else. I love the lense optical illusion going on in your pics with the exhaust outlets - one shot looks like L/H set out of kilter, another shot it's the R/H. Would love to try one, really hope they get up to #300 :upyeah:

15. Thanks for the feed back lads, both good and bad. I have no clue why my phone does that. Here's to hoping they go into production at some point next year.

16. All that’s missing is a pablo Escobar moustache from that first photo.
    Lovely bike though

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. It was the 2nd last picture that jolted me out my slumber. The chap with the turn ups. Deffo still lives with his Mum dressed like that. And the bum boy in the background with the sunglasses on. Sunglasses inside. Why?

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Lol isn’t the bloke with the sunglasses trying to look like the bad guy from the matrix ?
    He’s 20 years too late though lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Probably the best looking naked out there...enjoy.
    It seems there is a way to integrate winglets on a bike without looking comical. Well done MV :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information