1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Never Ridden In The Wet

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Bondy7070, Dec 14, 2019.

1. hope they made sure the driver isn't sleeping with the fishes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. So people used to ride along on 350LC's, between cars, holding their 3rd wheel aka "side car" in their left hand? I wish I'd seen that!

3. Yes, there was no weight in the them, the 'sidecar' wheel just used to float along for the ride.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looks like models in a fish tank to me........

5. I was on a year old 250lc when the 125 law came out , hadn't bothered taking the 1 part test so then had to do the 2 part test to add insult to injury. The lc was my only mode of transport at the time , paying hp on an apprentice mechanics wages , needless to say I removed the L plates and carried on riding until I paseed the tests anyway .
    Puddy :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. And was the the 350 engine / barrels a straight swap on to the 250? I bet that never happened!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Funnily enuff , a mate bought my 250lc off of me and did precisely that , unfortunately he never fitted the 350lc oil pump and then promptly seized it , lol .
    The original barrels and pistons were refitted and he flogged it.
    Puddy :)

8. Peg peregos
    03FB72B1-246B-4A09-AC92-C3DAEA5B4A56.jpeg F92B3327-16DB-4E15-B81A-18B83E878785.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information