1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Never Thrashed...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Fire3500, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Why do people write this in for sale adverts? Who buys a bike, spends all of that money and then doesn't see what it can do?

I'm perplexed by this.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. I thought it meant it has always been thrashed but the seller won't admit it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Exactly... and bikes are built to take it.

4. Won’t be writing that about any of mine :worried:

Though most of someone else’s on here won’t be thrashed ( or started ) :innocent:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Confuses me as I don't know what 'thrashed' means! If you take your bike to a track day, is that 'thrashing' it? Bike properly warmed up and used to do what it was designed to do. Is that 'thrashing'? Over-revving, especially when cold is abusing, but it that what 'thrashing means? They type of person who does this would not know that they are harming the motor, and so if they say 'never thrashed', it is meaningless. In fact it is meaningless, anyway. All it would tell me is that the seller is an idiot - so that would put me off from taking it any further....Like 'very fast'. Really?

• Like Like x 1
  6. One lady owner. (but doesnt mention it was Sabine Schmitz)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I like the people that say they thrash fuck out of their bike, then you see them in action and realise they can' t ride for shit and their r1's have probably never seen the red line..
    Except maybe doing a burnout..
    Hmmm... perhaps that's
    Thrashing a bike?
    Sorry 900ss...

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Agreed - never thrash the pani is faster than I am - fact

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. You never Write that on a advert or those words "Never dropped" or No sale springs to mind:thinkingface:

10. Or Doctor owned...

11. Screenshot_20180725-201319_Gallery.jpg I think it means never hit with a stick.

#11 Cream_Revenge, Jul 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Yours are fooked then :worried:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Leave my mate @Robarano out of this :mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Least of their issues

15. Stop going round telling people I'm your mate. :mad:

OK everybody, he's not my mate. :eyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  16. Why? I've never had my car up to the red line to "See what it can do". :thinkingface: I wouldn't be able to scratch the surface of what my bikes "can do". I don't do track days, so I'm limited to the laws of the highway* when using my bikes. :motorcycleduc: I can count on one hand the amount of times I have seen my limiter BRL (Big Red Light). I pride myself of taking care of my stuff and would certainly refer to it in an advertisment. Maybe "never thrashed" could just generally mean "well looked after" :thinkingface:

Will you be caning your MHR up to the red line everywhere you go, when you use it?

* Honest Officer. :innocent:

#16 Robarano, Jul 25, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2018
  17. I was being kind as you have no mates :innocent:

18. but I won't tell anyone :eyes:

19. Who you going to tell? I have no mates. :eyes:

20. I'll not bother telling them then :thinkingface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information