1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New 1260s... Collected!

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by RocketRomeo, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Right is there anyone on here who knows where the sat nav lead plug is ?
    Anyone fitted a sat nav to the bike!

2. Does the satnav use a usb lead? If so you could plug it under the seat

3. No it comes with a red positive lead and a black earth lead - the bike has a dedicated GPS lead according to the wiring diagram so just need someone to find the lead on the bike and post a picture - the wiring diagram is at the back of the owners manual

4. Do you not have your bike yet? How do you have the manual?

I only ask as I am trying to find an electronic copy but they don’t seem to be available for download from Ducati yet?

5. I don't have the bike yet but if you go to Ducati.com and go to owners owners then select 1260 the manual is there

6. Cracking bike, congrats. My 2011 carbon is a keeper. I'm fairly sure the wife would shoot me if I shopped it.

7. Oh great! It wasn’t there a few weeks back... cheers!

8. Thanks... to be honest I didn’t think I wanted to change my 2016 Carbon red... great bikes

9. Strangely it’s still telling me that no documents are available...

D6A09917-0CFA-4D8E-A35C-16A8E346281D.png

10. Ignore... it works if I select the 1260 but not the 1260 S...

Thanks again

11. What are people getting mileage wise out of a tank - touring etc

12. When I went out for a few hours a couple of weeks ago I got 125 to the light coming on.

13. Ok so realistically 140 to 150 a tank - how does MCN say the range is 195 a joke

14. I don’t really let it go down below 1/4 remaining but my average mpg over a 900 mile trip was 54mpg

15. At snells having service. Those 1260s are rather nice

16. Hi do you know what the point is for pairing up your sat nav to the bike is ??

17. So that you can have multiple devices connected to your helmet and pillion helmet ... and control music etc from the bike controls

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. I went back to my dealer yesterday and had another listen to the bike and although is sound good for standard I'd like a deeper bass note and so I've decided to get the Termis with the performance up map - just got to find the extra money some how

• Like Like x 1
  19. Good decision!

Whilst my bike was in for service, I took the demo out with Termis... sounds great and makes the power delivery something else. In sport mode it became a real animal!

So I’m still deciding... not sure about how they look and wonder when other manufacturers will have something on offer...

20. Trouble is I've been thinking - hear me out - the whole point of the stock exhaust is to show the wheel off and having looked at all aftermarket exhausts for the XDiavel they are all the same really no one will make a traditional exhaust like the gen 2 as Ducati have cut down the service times regarding taking wheel off as before you needed to remove exhaust to change the wheel so I feel we are stuck with this type of design - have a look at the XDiavel pipes .
    My dealer has given me a decent discount and free fitting which is about 4hrs labour so I'm telling him on Wednesday to get it ordered

Do Not Sell My Personal Information