1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New 2017 Ducati Supersport!

Discussion in 'Supersport (2016 onwards)' started by El Toro, Jun 25, 2016.

1. I'm glad there is a forum to discuss this new bike. I might even book a test ride!

2. I've also ordered a white one but with the full under seat akra system.
    Not sure how it will affect the chance of fitting panniers mind.

Im just hoping the engine isn't to much of a step down from the 1200

3. Im just hoping the engine isn't to much of a step down from the 1200[/QUOTE]

Can I suggest a gap of a few weeks between the 1200 and your new bike, maybe even try to ride a sub 50bhp bike for a little while. That will make your new bike seem like a rocketship.
    I did something similar a few years ago when changing cars and I used an old Fiat Cinquecento which had the power of a couple of pygmy goats. Certainly made the new car feel good.

4. Makes perfect sense except for the fact that I am hopelessly addicted to the noise the full system makes , it's part of why I've bought Ducati's for the last few years , I have to have the noise.
    from experience you have more leverage for negotiating before you've bought the bike.

When I got my DVT I didn't get the system immediately , and getting money off after the fact is more of a challenge

#164 fatbob99, Dec 15, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
Do Not Sell My Personal Information