1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diavel New 2019 Diavel 1260 Reviews

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by El Toro, Mar 25, 2019.

1. I’ll let you know if I agree, actually if Carole agrees, after she has taken a test ride. Andy

2. I've got a test ride on Wednesday :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have no qualms about the performance and handling given its meant to be better than the original, and it has all the toys.

My only concerns are how will I be able to man handle it when it's parked up, given its about 60kg heavier than the Pani, and will I be able to get it in my garage with all the other shite that I've got in it (seeing as I now just have a single garage).

4. The 1260 is supposed to be only 5kg heavier than the Mks 1 and 2. If Carole’s Diavel needs to moved around, I do it and despite it being heavier than my Multistrada, I don’t have any issues. Picked it up after she had to step off it at zero miles an hour a couple of times. I am over 6 foot and weigh 17 stone which she seems to think gives me some advantage. Andy

5. Unfortunately I am hobbit sized and 11 stone. When I test rode the Gen 1 bike I could barely move it whilst stood alongside it but when I sat on it and paddled around it was easy to move about. I'm hoping that's still the case.

6. As far as I’m aware, saddle height is identical but the c of g has been moved which should make it relatively easy to move around. Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information