1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New 848 Evo Owner

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Bjreed93, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Hi all

Test rode an 848evo yesterday and put a deposit down , should hopefully be collecting next weekend. Have always wanted a Ducati but being a Kawasaki fan I always stuck to what I knew until now .

Absolutely loved the test ride hence the purchase, am looking for an exhaust system already for it as it’s stock at the minute.if anyone knows of one for sale

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome Dave.

Get ready to think you've bought the wrong bike because the bike will feel more focussed than a JIL4. But stick with it. You will get used to the riding position after about 3 weeks, and you will wonder how you lived without one for so long. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Welcome,
    Steve

4. Welcome 848 Evo dude :upyeah: :)

5. Welcome and enjoy!

6. Welcome Kawasaki Dude :cool::upyeah:

7. Hi mate. Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the empty wallet club. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Welcome .... great choice .... hope it’s in the BEST colour ! :upyeah::cool::upyeah:

9. Cracking bike

10. White?? :thinkingface:

11. Welcome Mr Devon:upyeah:

12. :joy:......... :upyeah::cool::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Welcome along mate :cool:

14. Here she is !!

Picked it up Saturday , first stop was to the paint shop , want the wheels re sprayed then got introduced to dipping ....
    definitely going to be joining the empty wallet club .

I’m in love with it granted the weather isn’t the best but I’ve still taken it out for a play 5D6AEF88-7464-4B27-BB0A-87ADF21C150C.jpeg 69C6C25A-226D-405E-AC72-7E5908CBE8B0.jpeg 001FEDF3-E97B-45F0-8E9E-0F47FC233A73.jpeg 69C6C25A-226D-405E-AC72-7E5908CBE8B0.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  15. Welcome.
    Think your Mrs is definitely a keeper !

Allowing you to buy a bike with a little un, and don’t mention the keeping it in doors bit, ! Lol

We just need some warm weather now

The question is black or gold ??

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. She wasn’t to pleased when I rode it through the front door and trampled her flowers .

I’m going to gold but everyone has said black so thinking of going black and dipping them with the carbon fibre design.

• Like Like x 1
  17. looks cracking welcome

Do Not Sell My Personal Information