1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New 848sf Owner Checking In!!

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Steviejay, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Hey guys just checking in picked hey gorgeous dark stealth Streetfighter on a 12 plate with carbon pipes and lots of other carbon goodies have only bring it round the block so far as the weather is still crap absolutely loved it definitely the right choice for me can't wait to get some proper miles on it and see how it fares just out of interest how tall are all of you guys that are riding the 848 I'm 61 and it seems to fit me ok but I'm quite long in the legs and arms so and considering maybe fitting some better bars that are slightly higher in a more traditional motocross Style as I've always been into Streetfighter but never got round actually getting a Ducati Streetfighter cheers guys

2. Welcome Steve,

I'm 6'1" and fit my Streetfighter fine.

Pics of your bins please, maybe the bike. :) :upyeah:

3. Welcome Steve,

I'm 6'1" and fit my Streetfighter fine.

Pics of your bike please, maybe bins. :) :upyeah:

4. :eyes: :eek: :eyes: :thinkingface: :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Thanks Guys, I'm gonna clean it up a bit first then post a pic, looks awesome though, still can't quite believe I managed to finally get myself a Ducati

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ok here it is....sorry it took so long was waiting for the Red Ducati tank Decals to turn up lol

streetfighter 848.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  7. No fucking bins! @El Toro make sure his arse doesnt touch the floor...!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Welcome Stevie to the Funfair,the bike look's a peach:upyeah::motorcycleduc:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Since the dawn of time (or when this forum started...) everyone by default manages to get their wheelie bin in the background....its kind of a thing now....bikes and bins....take a leaf out of @Robarano 's book - thats some mighty fine bins he's got there... (que double entenders) - ive left that open ...

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Haha!! ok sorry I will wait till it gets a tad warmer then be sure to get a wheelie bin piccy in there lol

Can any of you guys help me with my other post?

I'm still trying to find out if the reason for my 2 sprocket Nuts spinning with the bolt on the rear sprocket is due to me needing a new cush Drive ?

And when they are fitted are they meant to be solid an tight? if my two are spinning what exactly does that mean and is it safe to ride to get it replaced.

11. If its like my Hyper then no....round the back of the spinning nut there'll be an allen key hole so you can use an allen key to hold it (if it needs tightening)

• Agree Agree x 1

12. And that my friend......was the CORRECT ANSWER!!! It is now all sorted :)

Thanks buddy

13. Fuck me! that was a good guess!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. lovely machine

• Like Like x 1

15. Haha!!
    Well happy now !!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information