1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 New 899

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Bondy7070, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Out and about last couple of days, chuffed with it. First sports bike I've owned so the wrist and arse ache is new as came from a naked. Doesn't really bother me though as it's a joy to ride, shit loads of power aswell (for me anyway, I know the rest of the Panigale range only gets vastly quicker). Electrics kick in just when needed as well, not overly smothering. I'm buzzing with it, what a vehicle man. IMG_20190120_131943.jpg IMG_20190120_104933.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Is Bondy really a dog?:D

Lovely bike. Glad you are enjoying it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Haha. Just my sidekick. Cheers mate, roll on summer.

4. Hope you wear a proper helmet mate, and not just that hard hat in your garage o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. That's the Gen 2 as well isn't it? The 4.0... You jammy bar steward! Now get that bike out the road and get some more pics up! :):upyeah:

6. Yeah he managed to get a built slot for the gen 2. Aha will do.

• Like Like x 1
  7. How can you tell it’s a Gen 2,,,I’ve just bought a 899 couple of months ago

8. We're on about the car mate. It kind of overshadows the bike massively imo...

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Yeah the brakes alone financially overshadow the bike, I should have thought about this really lol. Only place with light though when it arrived and I was so keen to get photos like an excited little school boy :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oh hahaha (Dick) I work with supercars all the time so no biggie

11. Yeah you clean them. Come and clean mine! ...:rolleyes:

#31 Mary Hinge, Jan 24, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2019
  12. Think I may have to disagree with you there. If we bring the word Hypercar into the mix for all the other stuff that tops it cost and speed wise, then the 991.2 is definately a supercar.

13. Hmmm, you may be right. Gets a bit sketchy between sports car and supercar. Either way it's an amazing car and I'd love one. OPC said no and I ain't paying overs :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information