1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New 916 Owner

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Danny88, Jan 13, 2018.

1. lovely... Do you see many on the Rd back home? I have a few buds with pretty good collections but none with a 916 and I don't think i ever saw one ont the Rd in Auckland.
    knew a few with 748s and 1 with a matrix

2. Not many 916's Chiz a few 996 but pannies are a plenty esp Aucks and the mount.Havin a good summer here Chiz.Invillcargill was 34°C Monday.NZ Dave's SS minght of melted.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I agree with you on the NINE ONE SIX is right up on the list!!,,,But there are many,many contenders for that award from the likes of Ducati,All British manufactures,european,japanese,americian,,,Vintage-classic-modern

• Like Like x 1
  4. Some Pics of home for you Chizel 20180129_134534.jpg 20180129_134348.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. yeah well he torments me with his trips to MOTO GPs.And he's nuked me a couple of times.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nothing like a 916:)
    Very nice!

• Like Like x 1
  7. You should know you got three of them:upyeah:

8. Hard to believe I know, but I haven't ridden much this summer as it's been way too bloody hot, can't stand being hot and sweaty on the bike.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Wish we had that problem lol, much prefer too hot, instead of wet and cold

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I'm the opposite, I prefer the cold, anything over 15*C and I start to feel uncomfortable, when cold you can always put more clothes on.

11. Unless your hands won't work because your fingers are too numb from the cold and anyway you can't get off the bike to change because your knees are frozen in place!

I'd take the sunshine anytime. Riding in Mexico was great, though I would have to stop in a heavy downpour as the rain drops stung too much.

12. Well, I pick my days to ride, plus I only ride for 1 - 2 hours at a time as I am fat and unfit, the bike is so fucken uncomfortable, I can barely get off some days from being folded up like a staple. But in the heat I sweat and lose concentration which isn't ideal.

13. Aha that’s what it is, well as you know, here in the U.K. we are all super fit riding gods, all working out at least 4 hours a day, so no such problems lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information