1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Bike Day

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Festa, Jun 28, 2022.

1. After 10 years away from the bike scene i'm back on a Ducati, and over the moon with my evo :) although it seems the front left mirror indicator is not working but rest are.

But what a bike OMG!

IMG_20220628_183025.jpg

• Like Like x 17
  2. Probably just a blown bulb like on my 998 the other day.

3. hope so, looks like a sealed unit but I cant find much info on it

4. It's a consumble part, so there must be access through a screw on the front or rear side.

5. Make sure the indicator wire isn’t trapped anywhere. Sometimes stops them from working…
    Cracking bike and with the full Termi system, will sound mega too! :cool:

6. Thanks it does sound superb Im like a kid at Christmas at the moment, does the clear indictor lens just pop out of the mirror housing to expose the wiring, dont want to force it

7. Sorry, I can’t remember. Have a scout about on google / YouTube. Someone no doubt has had to do it before GL. :)

8. sorted, took mirror off and it seemed to be the little white connecter plug as giving it a little wobble and the indicator came on, gave it a quick spray with some contact cleaner and seems fine now :)

• Like Like x 5
  9. You no doubt found putting the mirror back on without pinching the wire a right pita (assuming it's the same as on the 1198)!

10. Lovely
    I see the bin peeking in :D

11. haha its ok as its a wheelie bin :)

12. strangely it was ok but I might have just been lucky

Do Not Sell My Personal Information