1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Bike: Gsxr1000r (the Gixxer Thread)

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Advikaz, Jun 7, 2020.

1. 748r. Lovely condition. £14k. ;)

• Love You Love You x 1
  2. aprilia rsv mille r 2002
    yamaha r1 2008

both for sale mate

• Like Like x 1
  3. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ducati-1...-/164624820708?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

• Like Like x 1
  4. oz pieags mate

• Like Like x 1
  5. I do really like those! Not sure it’ll move with me on it though.

For the road though it would be ideal. Most stuff these days is wayyyy too fast. You don’t need loads of power to have fun.

The most fun I’ve ever had on a bike was trying to get my old 1960’s Bonnaville to get a move on :joy: I once broke down on it three times in two miles haha

I remember my first time riding a properly old bike. Gears on the wrong side, a box full of gears but anyone’s guess what you’d get. turned in like it was falling over. Had to start braking for a junction with about a miles notice. Kickstart kickback was good enough for a visit to a&e. Great fun

6. ive been rebuilding that rsv mille for a while and im amazed how easy it is to work on. Shame i need to sell it.

7. If I wasn’t currently completing on a house, I’d be interested perhaps in the r1. That and the blade urban tiger were my poster bikes as a lad.

8. its in the other bikes sale section if you want a small peek mate :yum

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. oh stop it you ...

I very nearly accidentally purchased an sp-2 a few years back. My marriage was going down the toilet at the time.

probably should have got the bike in hindsight. Always liked those

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. joking aside mate doubt your find a better one than mine :p

11. git.

Off to classifieds I go

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. if the r1 goes il keep the rsv which im hoping for to be honest.

13. ahh yours is the newer r1. They were genuinely good bikes those. Didn’t sanders ride one round the world from memory ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. yeah mate mine is the one just before the cross plain crank engine, i think they look stunning.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Hondas original adventure bike

• Like Like x 1
  16. ive got one of them for sale too

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. I know trying to get you a buyer.......if not the Honda then the 1 of your other 2...

• Love You Love You x 1

18. Don’t suppose you do amtico flooring or built in wardrobes as well by any chance :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information