1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Bike: Gsxr1000r (the Gixxer Thread)

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Advikaz, Jun 7, 2020.

1. You don’t need that nonsense you need a R1, RSV Mille or a C90. C’mon what fun is there with Amtico flooring or built in wardrobes, you’re on the slippery slope to a Gold BMW tourer with caravan in tow leafing through the caravan and camping club approved site booklet.

• Agree Agree x 1

2. I have found myself looking at GS’s more than one tends to

• WTF WTF x 2
    • Like Like x 1

3. I have a R1150 RT, I looked at GS’s but god they’re expensive and ugly my RT is just ugly.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. For the avoidance of doubt my 748r is not for sale. Even for £14k.

Unless it’s cash ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Very much before their time that shape. I really like them

• Like Like x 1

6. Looks like EP is coming under new kitchen pressure.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Do you have the link please to the rsv, been looking for one for a while. Made the mistake of selling my gen 1 in yellow a few years ago and always regretted it

73DEB1E2-68FC-4AEA-9D6B-CA141523CA93.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. Been and gone. She won. :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm the same as you guys in that all I do now is look at older stuff, my mate has a first year black standard Mille that just needs a little love to fix some warped discs and pitted forks, otherwise it's really tidy. I've always liked them. Otherwise I am massively into getting a 748 at some point, but love the K2 750 GSXR's etc. I'm not so much about the ZX7R or the fireblades as they were a bit before my time. The real poster time for me was around early 2000's so would have been K2 750, R1, 996, Mille etc.

I'm 37, I have a V2, it's WAY too fast and competent for me, that's good on track, I know that there isn't a single situation where I'm going to have to make allowances for the bike, on the road though, I want more soul, more connection to it because it's not about going flat out.

• Like Like x 1
  10. you know me mate all my bikes are mint

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. New Bathroom then :)

12. She won that one last summer. :sob:

13. Oh yes the spray booth.....:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I've got a brand new yoshi abs delete for 2017 on gsxr1000r for sale if anyone wants it, £50 including UK postage,

Screenshot_20210116_115203_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

15. Right, it's official... I miss riding.

To be honest I haven't missed riding at all but randomly today I'm lusting big time :weary_face::weary_face:

Bring on the summer

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. I miss it and I was out less than 2 weeks ago.

• Like Like x 1
  17. You’ll never guess what?!?

I’m only getting rid of the panniers :dizzy::dizzy:

Just won this little beauty on eBay

252447DB-F2C6-472F-806E-D404FB7EFEDB.png

• Like Like x 5
  18. About time to be honest

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information