1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Bike....rsv1100 Factory Motogp

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by tcrofty7, Jun 30, 2020.

1. It was the mapping. I changed it to Track and it was so much better.

My problem now is not the bike but me. For some reason my brain thinks my bike is set up for race shift rather than road shift. Not sure why, maybe I'm pining for @Advikaz Track bike or what? Over took a car in 2nd, wacked open the throttle, put head down and geared down...i literally shat my self :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Get some grommets for those holes.

Nice bike.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. The holes are not bothering me now.....

And cheers :upyeah:

4. As it has the Akrapovic, so cat has been removed, it at least needs the Aprilia Race Map on it. If it's already got this, there will be an aracing logo always on display at the bottom of the TFT dash when it's on.

With the previous gen dash and bikes, the analogue rev counter type, you could install the Race Map yourself using GuzziDiag/IAWDiag and the correct cable, but I'm not sure about the TFT models.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hi Bud,

You're correct in what you say and has been done. You can DIY the ecu but you void the warranty. You can also buy an official Aprilia race ecu if fitting another type of can/ system.

6. You’ve done a great job on that, although I’d have to find some rubber seals for those holes ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Don't even notice them now!!

• Like Like x 2

8. Swap it to race mate

I hate switching between the two. Race shift has always made more sense to me atleast

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. I will do @Advikaz but i need to buy a new lever and not sure where to get one from yet.

10. You can get one from the Aprilia dealership it is listed as an option. About £180 from memory.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Really? I've not seen it! If you have a link could you post it on here please?

12. usually you just flip the shift rod and coupling round 180?

sometimes you have to replace the resistor depending

13. On the 2015 Aprilia I had you couldn't do that. The replacement lever just had the lobe that the shift rod connects to on the top of the lever instead of the bottom.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Can't do that in the Ape mate unfortunately

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yes my dealer ordered it in the UK and it arrived in a couple of days. My mate also has one on his bike that he ordered through a different UK dealer.

It is an OEM item.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'll message AP performance

17. Griff bought my bike off me so he might do you a swap.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Oh ok. I'll message him.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information